SHINE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD WITH OUTDOOR LIGHTING
Landscape lighting will illuminate your home’s exterior so that you can more fully appreciate the trees, shrubs, flowers, hardscapes, patios, and natural stone work that you invested in. The work of mulching edging, and irrigation adds up to many hours and dollars, so now it’s time to shine a light on it!
Landscape lighting highlights your house (no pun intended) in a dark neighborhood. There is something that is stately about a beautifully maintained lawn that has landscape lighting.
Looking for reasons to add landscape lighting? Here are some points to ponder:
- Beautification. If there is a feature of your home’s beauty that is particularly attractive, adding landscape lighting will draw attention to it at night, serving to enhance your property and even the neighborhood.
- Usability. Landscape lighting serves to extend the usage time of areas such as patios, pools, and children’s play areas. Adding a more natural landscape light, rather than a harsh spotlight, will increase your enjoyment of your home’s exterior.
- Safety. Path lights protect your family, friends, and neighbors from hazards that might otherwise cause an accident. And path lights help to protect your flowerbeds that you spent so much money on.
- Security. Bad guys do not like to work in lighted areas at night, so adding landscape lighting can help to deter those activities.
- Value. Landscape lighting helps to create a dramatic first impression. And the money invested on landscape lighting adds value to your home.
Call Everything Outdoors of Tulsa to schedule an appointment to discuss how landscape lighting can present your home in its best light! Serving Tulsa, Jenks, Broken Arrow, Bixby, and the Surrounding Areas.